Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all

1. Backpack Expanding request
2. Questions about current VIP features

here. Thank you.

Starting from 3/13/2016, new key credit policy takes effect:

As the number of unwithdrawn keys has grown over 30000, there is an urgent need of implementing an auto withdrawal system to make space for key deposit. Under the new system. when it is detected that our remaining storage space has gone low, VIP users with high amount of key credit will be "forced" to withdraw TF2 keys to their shop bot.

I believe this will benefit the site as a whole as we can make sure there is always space for buyers to deposit keys. We will also have a better variation of keys for withdrawal as the system won't be always decreasing the supply and increasing the withdrawal price of CS:GO keys to reduce the amount of TF2 keys in the system.
Replies

Please apply the 13 BP expanders to my bot. thanks

Please apply the 13 BP expanders to my bot. thanks

They are applied. :)

Added 4 BPs to my bot, please apply them :)

ive traded 11 expanders to my bot, feel free to apply them.

also, how do i change name and such on my bot? just got VIP and havent quite understood it all

also, how do i change name and such on my bot? just got VIP and havent quite understood it all

http://dispenser.tf/view_customization/

http://dispenser.tf/view_customization/

and you cant change the name of the bot on steam? if you can, i cant figure out how.

edit: saw that you applied them, but the bot doesnt seem to know its got 1400 free spaces now. it still tells me i can only put up to 300 things into it. is this normal? like does they sync at night or is this a bug?
picture of what i mean:

and you cant change the name of the bot on steam? if you can, i cant figure out how.

The Bot Profile changes are at the bottom of the page. Note that everytime you submit a change every values in the fields will be submitted, which means you have to keep all the other info intact even if you want to change only one of the values.

The Bot Profile changes are at the bottom of the page. Note that everytime you submit a change every values in the fields will be submitted, which means you have to keep all the other info intact even if you want to change only one of the values.

every value is entered and everything but the name is changed. so which one is it? and what am i doing wrong? he's still named dispenser 126 lv. 3

every value is entered and everything but the name is changed. so which one is it? and what am i doing wrong? he's still named dispenser 126 lv. 3

"Persona" is the bot name.
For "Country" you should enter the country code, which should be 'SW' for Sweden?

Try to correct the country field (or empty it) and see if the valued could be changed. I am guessing Steam is not taking the submitted form when there are values that does not comply with their system.

http://puu.sh/6zLys.png

"Persona" is the bot name.
For "Country" you should enter the country code, which should be 'SW' for Sweden?

Try to correct the country field (or empty it) and see if the valued could be changed. I am guessing Steam is not taking the submitted form when there are values that does not comply with their system.

you cant change the country code since its a dropdown and the only one for sweden is sweden. and you cant empty it for the same reason

Please apply the 5 backpack expanders to my bot . Thank you

Christley: I figured it out. The name you are trying to use is too long for Steam.

Please apply the 5 backpack expanders to my bot . Thank you

Done.

Hey, got a question about the pawn-shop buy-limits. If I open a trade for a Key for example, I can put in a buy limit.. the tooltip expains it as "Maximum number of this item that your shop will buy from other users".

I´m not quite sure how this is meant to work.. is it a per-user-maximum, so a single user can only sell this ammount? Or does the bot buy this max.-ammount and then closes the trade offer until I reopen it? Or does the bot buy this item until he got XX of it in his inventory? Or is it something completely different? ^^

Hey, got a question about the pawn-shop buy-limits. If I open a trade for a Key for example, I can put in a buy limit.. the tooltip expains it as "Maximum number of this item that your shop will buy from other users".

I´m not quite sure how this is meant to work.. is it a per-user-maximum, so a single user can only sell this ammount? Or does the bot buy this max.-ammount and then closes the trade offer until I reopen it? Or does the bot buy this item until he got XX of it in his inventory? Or is it something completely different? ^^

The maximum number of that particular item the bot would buy (before you edit the trade). The amount of that particular item you already have in your inventory won't affect it.