Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all

1. Backpack Expanding request
2. Questions about current VIP features

here. Thank you.

Starting from 3/13/2016, new key credit policy takes effect:

As the number of unwithdrawn keys has grown over 30000, there is an urgent need of implementing an auto withdrawal system to make space for key deposit. Under the new system. when it is detected that our remaining storage space has gone low, VIP users with high amount of key credit will be "forced" to withdraw TF2 keys to their shop bot.

I believe this will benefit the site as a whole as we can make sure there is always space for buyers to deposit keys. We will also have a better variation of keys for withdrawal as the system won't be always decreasing the supply and increasing the withdrawal price of CS:GO keys to reduce the amount of TF2 keys in the system.
Replies

(need you to withdraw my credit in tf2 keys and put them on my bot as stated in https://dispenser.tf/forum/view/22154/ - it's quite urgent, so I write it there too, hoping to speed it up a bit. Please withdraw all (= 43) tf2 keys from credit for me, since I can't due to a bug.

Edit: Please, it's quite urgent.)

Edit 2: temporarily fixed

I am looking to get premium account that can hold steam gifts. I don't need to make a new account for this right?

I am looking to get premium account that can hold steam gifts. I don't need to make a new account for this right?

Not necessarily, but you should use a Steam account that is mainly for trading (if you have multiple), as you can not share the premium status with other accounts.

Hello Joto, can you please refresh my bot it has a lot of ghost csgo keys shown.
Thank you!

EDIT: There are 36 csgo keys in my bot's inventory that i can't use, could you please fix it?

ID: 2121672

debug please

Hello, can you make some recheck in my bots inventory? I made a transfer but gifts are still in grey and cannot use them. Made it like 2 hours ago.

Hello Joto,

sorry for bothering, but please could you help me with relocating my shop after buying premium? There's a message "All bots in this class were occupied, but inactive shops will be purged every few hours, please try again later.".

Thanks a lot

Hello Joto,

sorry for bothering, but please could you help me with relocating my shop after buying premium? There's a message "All bots in this class were occupied, but inactive shops will be purged every few hours, please try again later.".

Thanks a lot

You should be able to relocate now. Thanks for your support and sorry about the inconvenience.

Hello Joto,

Thanks a lot

You should be able to relocate now. Thanks for your support and sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks a lot, relocated successfully.

Hello,
could you please verify Exchange action with ID 2141097 on my VIP Shop Agent (TF2 Keys transfer)?
It shows as Completed but is delayed for over 12 h (Keys aren't indexed in my Shop inventory).

Thank you in advance!

Update:
I've just found out that other users are having issues with TF2 items, too.
Example: https://dispenser.tf/forum/view/22430/

Thank you for your time!

Hello,
could you please verify Exchange action with ID 2141097 on my VIP Shop Agent (TF2 Keys transfer)?
It shows as Completed but is delayed for over 12 h (Keys aren't indexed in my Shop inventory).

Thank you in advance!

It should be fixed.

It should be fixed.

Perfect, everything works! Thank you very much!

Greetings.
Is it possible to make old type trades not been listed in the market?

Greetings.
Is it possible to make old type trades not been listed in the market?

There is an option in preference.