Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all

1. Backpack Expanding request
2. Questions about current VIP features

here. Thank you.

Starting from 3/13/2016, new key credit policy takes effect:

As the number of unwithdrawn keys has grown over 30000, there is an urgent need of implementing an auto withdrawal system to make space for key deposit. Under the new system. when it is detected that our remaining storage space has gone low, VIP users with high amount of key credit will be "forced" to withdraw TF2 keys to their shop bot.

I believe this will benefit the site as a whole as we can make sure there is always space for buyers to deposit keys. We will also have a better variation of keys for withdrawal as the system won't be always decreasing the supply and increasing the withdrawal price of CS:GO keys to reduce the amount of TF2 keys in the system.
Replies

Greetings.
Is it possible to make old type trades not been listed in the market?

There is an option in preference.

But no possibility to choose which of them to list or not if I do not want to restrict them all?
Can you add such option?

Greetings.
Is it possible to make old type trades not been listed in the market?

There is an option in preference.

But no possibility to choose which of them to list or not if I do not want to restrict them all?
Can you add such option?

No possibility to choose per trade.

This option will be hard to implement so do not put high hope for that.

hi i Exchange my key to bot but the trade hold what it mean On hold until 08-02-16 16:34
tnx if help me

hi i Exchange my key to bot but the trade hold what it mean On hold until 08-02-16 16:34
tnx if help me

That means your account has not enabled mobile authenticator and trade confirmation properly and escrow is needed.

The keys will be unlocked when the hold is ended.

Hey Joto.
Today my bot suddenly stopped accepting my gifts, I waited for a few hours in hopes that it gets fixed, but nothing changed.
Finally decided to check bot's "Security" tab and found out that its API was disabled (even though i didn't touch it, wtf?). I re-enabled it and now bot refuses to accept some of my gifts (those that were sent to him while API was disabled). I returned them back to my inventory and tried to resend again but with no luck.
Could you take a look at my bot, please?

Hey Joto.
Today my bot suddenly stopped accepting my gifts, I waited for a few hours in hopes that it gets fixed, but nothing changed.
Finally decided to check bot's "Security" tab and found out that its API was disabled (even though i didn't touch it, wtf?). I re-enabled it and now bot refuses to accept some of my gifts (those that were sent to him while API was disabled). I returned them back to my inventory and tried to resend again but with no luck.
Could you take a look at my bot, please?

Not too sure about the cause but I have the bot accepted your pending gifts - can you retry and see if the problem persists?

Not too sure about the cause but I have the bot accepted your pending gifts - can you retry and see if the problem persists?

Thx for reply Joto.
Yes, just tried to send another copy of besiege and ac:unity (they are the games that got stuck yesterday) and bioshock:infinite. Bot accepted only bioshock. So the problem still persists

Hey Joto, I had cancelled a withdrawal of keys, but the credit shows I have completed the withdraw and I have 96.3 less.
50 Chroma 2 Case Key
45 Operation Breakout Case Key

The cancelled withdraw was that, at 1.07 credit each key.

Can you check my credit please?

Hey Joto, I had cancelled a withdrawal of keys, but the credit shows I have completed the withdraw and I have 96.3 less.
50 Chroma 2 Case Key

Credit has shown nothing wrong. The credit has only deducted from what you actually have taken.

50 Chroma 2 Case Key

Credit has shown nothing wrong. The credit has only deducted from what you actually have taken.

Nah, Im stupid. I didnt realize that I had keys at the bot. Really sorry :<

hi joto,,i have 2 backpack expanders in inventory bot,can you use it please ,thx

I have just noticed that my bot converted 150 key credit to 150 tf2 keys, without me doing anything. Is it a normal thing?

I have just noticed that my bot converted 150 key credit to 150 tf2 keys, without me doing anything. Is it a normal thing?

Same for me, that 150 keys lost now. There is no trade offer from my acc. Please check.

Same for me, that 150 keys lost now. There is no trade offer from my acc. Please check.

It is a normal thing, please read the front page.

can you please expand my backpack to the max ,, i deposited the expanders in the bot .