Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all

1. Backpack Expanding request
2. Questions about current VIP features

here. Thank you.

Starting from 3/13/2016, new key credit policy takes effect:

As the number of unwithdrawn keys has grown over 30000, there is an urgent need of implementing an auto withdrawal system to make space for key deposit. Under the new system. when it is detected that our remaining storage space has gone low, VIP users with high amount of key credit will be "forced" to withdraw TF2 keys to their shop bot.

I believe this will benefit the site as a whole as we can make sure there is always space for buyers to deposit keys. We will also have a better variation of keys for withdrawal as the system won't be always decreasing the supply and increasing the withdrawal price of CS:GO keys to reduce the amount of TF2 keys in the system.
Replies

can you please expand my backpack to the max ,, i deposited the expanders in the bot .

Sure thing. Your expanders are applied.

NVM I just realise the new system.

hi ,
can you please expand my new bot backpack , the expanders are already in the inv.

please apply all bp expanders in my bp

Hi, sorry for bothering.
Some guy left me -1 on feedback claiming that he bought Broforce 4-pack from me and didn't get 3 extra gifts. The thing is that i never sold any 4-packs to him. He bought a single gift from 4-pack as market transaction history shows https://dispenser.tf/market/6684/#market_transactions and the price was like for a single gift. The description on site says that it's from 4-pack, so I think he misread it. Could you please remove this unfair feedback.

upd: Thank you! :)

Joto can you please take a look in my total inventory space? My total contribution is $56.60 ($6.60 are meant to go for increasing the total inventory space which results in +1100 space) and i have also applied 3 backpack expanders in my bot before (+300 space) plus the 300 inventory space that you start with a new VIP so normally my total inventory space should be 1700 and not 1400 that it is now right?

Joto can you please take a look in my total inventory space? My total contribution is $56.60 ($6.60 are meant to go for increasing the total inventory space which results in +1100 space) and i have also applied 3 backpack expanders in my bot before (+300 space) plus the 300 inventory space that you start with a new VIP so normally my total inventory space should be 1700 and not 1400 that it is now right?

You cannot mix donation and BP expander space. It chooses the one that provides more space.

Greetings, please apply all 5 of my backpack expanders.
Thanks!

Hello Joto, can you please apply my 3 backpack expanders?

Hello Joto, Please apply 17 expanders. Thanks.
One question. Some time ago, my shop was another bot, and he had the maximum inventory, can you can come back to it?

Hello Joto, Please apply 17 expanders. Thanks.
One question. Some time ago, my shop was another bot, and he had the maximum inventory, can you can come back to it?

Sure, I will move your shop back to the original bot.

Joto,

I have deposited 11 Backpack Expanders in my shop.
Please apply them all to my VIP bot.

Thanks <3

Added 11 backpack expanders please activate them on my bot.

https://dispenser.tf/sinter

Thank you!

102166 Untradable Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition - Key Credit zkminut's Item Shop  3.35 1 2016-07-17 12:42 cant receive game... check plz

102166 Untradable Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe Edition - Key Credit zkminut's Item Shop  3.35 1 2016-07-17 12:42 cant receive game... check plz

Add bot as friend: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051653341