Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all

1. Backpack Expanding request
2. Questions about current VIP features

here. Thank you.

Starting from 3/13/2016, new key credit policy takes effect:

As the number of unwithdrawn keys has grown over 30000, there is an urgent need of implementing an auto withdrawal system to make space for key deposit. Under the new system. when it is detected that our remaining storage space has gone low, VIP users with high amount of key credit will be "forced" to withdraw TF2 keys to their shop bot.

I believe this will benefit the site as a whole as we can make sure there is always space for buyers to deposit keys. We will also have a better variation of keys for withdrawal as the system won't be always decreasing the supply and increasing the withdrawal price of CS:GO keys to reduce the amount of TF2 keys in the system.
Replies

Hi, Joto
Could you make inventory setting of my bot to 'friends only'?'

No, bot won't work without a fully transparent inventory.

How does the personal payment scheme work on premium and VIP?

How does the personal payment scheme work on premium and VIP?

It let you collect payment for your own service with our network. Add items and set a "price" for the items to your scheme. When someone donates items to your scheme, the details will be sent to you through the IPN URL as json. You can set up a system to make use of that information (for example collect donation for your own service or website).

Dear Joto,

I have deposited 6 Backpack Expanders in my shop.
Please apply them all to my bot.

Thanks <3

hi joto, can please apply all bp expanders in my bp,thx

Hello, Joto. Could you please apply 2 Backpack Expanders to my bot. Thank you :)

eSports Key - Key Credit KEY --- KEY 1.17 41 2 2016-11-03 12:18 Cancelled Cancel
Winter Offensive Case Key - Key Credit KEY 1.211 KEY 1.17 19 0 2016-11-03 12:18 Cancelled Cancel
Operation Vanguard Case Key - Key Credit KEY --- KEY 1.17 5 0 2016-11-03 12:17 Cancelled Cancel
Operation Breakout Case Key - Key Credit KEY 1.25 KEY 1.17 81 0 2016-11-03 12:17 Cancelled Cancel
Huntsman Case Key - Key Credit KEY 1.211 KEY 1.17 2 0 2016-11-03 12:17 Cancelled Cancel
Chroma 2 Case Key - Key Credit KEY 1.23 KEY 1.17 34 0 2016-11-03 12:17 Cancelled Cancel

my all cs keys disappear,,, status "cancled" check plz...
im not cancled and not have inven... disappear....150+more keys....

2016-11-05 02:29 Chroma 2 Case Key 7606504 7972836707 927007517_143865972_117 [Deleted] Does not exists on bot.

what mean ? "[Deleted] Does not exists on bot." hacked?
check plz. ...

It's a Steam inventory bug that the CS:GO inventory becomes hidden, will be fixed.

Hi Joto, Please add the BTCUSD rate of a transaction in the order history, bitcoin price change very quick this days

Hi Joto, Please add the BTCUSD rate of a transaction in the order history, bitcoin price change very quick this days

You can already see it on the full ledger.
https://dispenser.tf/btc/

Hey, Joto. Please apply 2 expanders on my bot :)

Thank you!

Hey, I would like to apply all bp expanders in the bot's inv to its account.
Thanks for your time
-X.

Hello, my dear Joto! Please unlock my account and disable 2step Auth, coz my mobile device is crash :( Thanks!

Hi, Joto. Could you please apply 1 bp expander in my bot inventory. Thanks!

I have a vip badge yet my bot is still shared. I tried to relocate but it won't work.

Could you retry and see if relocate works now?

Can you update the "RESTRICTION" label to "S.E.A" for
"This is a restricted gift which can only be redeemed in these countries: Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Viet Nam, Brunei Darussalam". Ever since Brunei Darussalam was added recently gifts now are not showing S.E.A. label and went back to it's default "RESTRICTION" label.... Thanks