Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Please post all

1. Backpack Expanding request
2. Questions about current VIP features

here. Thank you.

Starting from 3/13/2016, new key credit policy takes effect:

As the number of unwithdrawn keys has grown over 30000, there is an urgent need of implementing an auto withdrawal system to make space for key deposit. Under the new system. when it is detected that our remaining storage space has gone low, VIP users with high amount of key credit will be "forced" to withdraw TF2 keys to their shop bot.

I believe this will benefit the site as a whole as we can make sure there is always space for buyers to deposit keys. We will also have a better variation of keys for withdrawal as the system won't be always decreasing the supply and increasing the withdrawal price of CS:GO keys to reduce the amount of TF2 keys in the system.
Replies

Hey Joto, 44 TF2 keys have been moved from my credit to the dispenser vault. It says "AUTO KEY DEPOSIT" in account history page. I just want to be sure that this was for the yet-to-be filled market orders that I have pending, and that I will get the keys back if in case I cancel the orders.

check plz. deposit BTC. 2868eedabb1f689189dbfdecbceb784dab096fdeda16e5539c7fa3074e4c5ae8 2017-02-21 13:05 0 0.32068927

check plz. deposit BTC. 2868eedabb1f689189dbfdecbceb784dab096fdeda16e5539c7fa3074e4c5ae8 2017-02-21 13:05 0 0.32068927

Not confirmed on blockchain yet.

Hey Joto, 44 TF2 keys have been moved from my credit to the dispenser vault. It says "AUTO KEY DEPOSIT" in account history page. I just want to be sure that this was for the yet-to-be filled market orders that I have pending, and that I will get the keys back if in case I cancel the orders.

Auto key deposit is performed when you purchase item from market but you have not enough key credit, keys in your shop inventory are automatically used instead.

check plz. deposit BTC... 2days ago... 2868eedabb1f689189dbfdecbceb784dab096fdeda16e5539c7fa3074e4c5ae8 2017-02-21 13:05 0 0.32068927

Hi im new here looks like im a few years late but does the bot only work for this site i am just looking for a lifetime trading bot to use for normal tf2 trading

Hi im new here looks like im a few years late but does the bot only work for this site i am just looking for a lifetime trading bot to use for normal tf2 trading

We do not provide a trading bot for normal use. You may want to look for other open-sourced trading bots.

Hello, purchased 1 hour ago, what next I need to do to start selling gifts? I have another account wich I will use as bot (wallet activated, mobile auth, lvl 10+)

How soon after I upgrade to VIP (using paypal) will my account be active and ready to receive gifts.
will be upgrading over the next couple of days.
Thank you

How soon after I upgrade to VIP (using paypal) will my account be active and ready to receive gifts.
Thank you

Immediately.

Hello, purchased 1 hour ago, what next I need to do to start selling gifts? I have another account wich I will use as bot (wallet activated, mobile auth, lvl 10+)

First, look for the "Relocate" button on your shop page. After you relocate, you can offer gifts to your bot and use the "Accept Game Gifts" button to accept.

Thank you

Immediately.

just upgraded however on this page https://dispenser.tf/view_contribution/ it still only says $10 but then if i click the donate button it says $50 already donated
when i click relocate im still on a shared bot. is there a problem or do i just need to give it time to update.
Thank you :D

Thank you

Immediately.

just upgraded however on this page https://dispenser.tf/view_contribution/ it still only says $10 but then if i click the donate button it says $50 already donated
when i click relocate im still on a shared bot. is there a problem or do i just need to give it time to update.

Try to re-login, it should update.

Thank you

Immediately.

Try to re-login, it should update.

all sorted thank you :D

Hey Joto
Am i right in saying for every $0.60 i donate i get an extra 100 inventory slots for games
so if I donated another $5 I would get another 800 Inventory slots
Thank you