Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
Hi, Rico, Kuroneko, CL and all nice admins,
I am 李漆, one of the chairman of a HSP new clan - 漆友 (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/7s-), this is writing for inviting u guyz to enjoy 9v9 friendly match wiv us =] Hoping we can hv an opportunity to enjoy a nice game wiv u guyz.

As we would like to improve ourselves like team working from a friendly match and also the more importation is to try to learn from all of u pros =]

The detail of match proposal is stated below:
Map: 1st - Choosen by Home team, 2nd - Choosen by Visitor team, 3rd - Random
Rounds to win: CP - 3, KOTH - 4
Maps to win: 2
Time limit of the map:) 30 minutes. (wiv extra time till the time of stopswitch at the middle top of the screen is ran out If both sides could not reach required rounds to win, higher team scores side will win the map
Halftime:) 15 minutes (wiv extra time till the time of stopswitch at the middle top of the screen is ran out and after 2rounds for CP and 3rounds for KOTH
Participants:) 18, 9v9 (Total maximum 28 wiv the registered reserve players
Reserve players: Maximum 5 players
Rules:) UCG Highlander rules (Weapon ban: Enforcer, Machina, Cow Mangler, Unusual hats, set hats, reserve shooter
Weapon restriction: Enforcer, Machina, Cow Mangler, Unusual hats, set hats, reserve shooter
Spectators: Disallow execpt the referees
Replays: Confirmed it will recorded by HSP
Date & Time: TBC, weekend afternoon or night
Venue: Confirmed the venues will provided by HSP
Squad registration: Both teams should submit the registration of their squads before 2 days of the match
Substitution rules:) Allow changing maximum 2 registrated players between round by round also the halftime, No substitution allowed during the progressing round excepts someone disconnect. (The game will be paused for maximum total 5minutes in a map, the reserve players can fill in anytime in this situation. A substitution quotas of next round will be used if a players fill in. Referee will decide the disconnect substitution is eihter abused or not and opposite side hv right to complain during the game. No one can fill in the progressing round when referee decides the disconnect substitution is abused.

This is my first time to purpose a friendly match for TF2, if u guyz found any information is missing, plz dun hesitate to point it out =]

We are highly looking forward to hv a memorable experience wiv u guyz =]
Replies

quote:(perhaps tomislav without the -50 hp nerf too?

and wrangler sucks imo, pistol is better ;3 (unless with lvl3 rocket spamming with twin barrels monster ))
Tomislav cant serve the core fighting better than minigun...I leave it to you guys to decide whether its OP or not

Wrangler rules, lv3. sentry airshot ftw :D

Let's try to confirm a solid match date and time.

After reading all the posts, I think we will have our match on this Friday (28th October) 10:30pm, although some players will still be unavailable (Life).

Agree set the solid day, Friday 28/10, I would notice to our side

so its still no weapon bans?
also, wt will be the maps?

Weapon ban same as UGC.

HSP side's map: cp_gravelpit

quote:(Weapon ban same as UGC.

HSP side's map: cp_gravelpit)
CL, could u mind posting the ban list clearly in here?
Also we'd like to finalize the match time would be 21:30 on 28/10 (Firday) =]

Please confirm the map your team is going to play.

quote:(quote:(Weapon ban same as UGC.

HSP side's map: cp_gravelpit)
CL, could u mind posting the ban list clearly in here?
Also we'd like to finalize the match time would be 21:30 on 28/10 (Firday) =])

- No Full Class Set Bonuses from Item Sets
- No Unusuals Hats
- Fall Season excluded:
1. Reserve Shooter
2. The Enforcer
3. Cow Mangler 5000
4. Machina
5. Detonator
6. No Strange Weapons

It is 9:30 or 10:30?

And strange weapon should be unbanned after the update (no more popup).

Otherwise, it is all set.

quote:(It is 9:30 or 10:30?

And strange weapon should be unbanned after the update (no more popup).

Otherwise, it is all set.)
As I know the unusual hats are unbanned too, but thats what I found on the ugc official website

They didn't update the information on the right after the ban being lifted. That said, those are allowed.

Thzz all =] Let me update the rules,
btw, we are still deciding the squad and map..we will finalize it on Wednesday =]

How about the third map?

quote:(How about the third map?)
Shall we say pl_upward?
as i discussed wiv cl be4 that we hv to play a pl map to try the stopwatch config for organising more matches

pl_upward has too many pitfalls, badwater is the best choice.

quote:(quote:(How about the third map?)
Shall we say pl_upward?
as i discussed wiv cl be4 that we hv to play a pl map to try the stopwatch config for organising more matches )

I didn't say that, I thought the stopwatch config would be tested too with cp_gravelpit / cp_gorge.

mmm just tested the stopwatch config with rico, its fine.

How about 5cp maps like badlands granary gullywash snakewater coldfront etc?
May be these 5 maps can be the map pool
hsp eliminate 1, 7 eliminate 2, then hsp eliminate 1 more, we play the remaining
or vice versa
Just need to decide it quick so we can go through that at least once before the match

quote:(quote:(quote:(How about the third map?)
Shall we say pl_upward?
as i discussed wiv cl be4 that we hv to play a pl map to try the stopwatch config for organising more matches )

I didn't say that, I thought the stopwatch config would be tested too with cp_gravelpit / cp_gorge.)
oh, i might be misunderstood :P

quote:(How about 5cp maps like badlands granary gullywash snakewater coldfront etc?
May be these 5 maps can be the map pool
hsp eliminate 1, 7 eliminate 2, then hsp eliminate 1 more, we play the remaining
or vice versa
Just need to decide it quick so we can go through that at least once before the match)
dun be too complex, let's play 中世紀highlander, hahahaaa