Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
This is the thread for every problems and requests for Google Authenticator. Please post here if you encounter any problem regarding Google Authenticator.

1. On Google Authenticator setup problem.

First, make sure your mobile device is synchronized to the Internet time. This is essential for the code being generated to work.

If the time is already synced but the code still isn't working, please provide these details:
a) The timezone of your device
b) The model of your device
c) The OS of your device

2. On Google Authenticator reset request.

If you are changing/resetting phone, please disable Google Authenticator yourself beforehand. So that you do not have to disable your account.

We have now a more strict rule on Google Authenticator reset request. Unless your account has only very low value of assets, now you cannot just come and say you want to reset G-Auth. There will be a 48 hour freeze period before you can reset. This period is to know whether the request is legit (i.e. not a 'fake' request by an account hijacker). If your account is hijacked, you should post here ASAP to inform us that no G-Auth reset request should be taken for your account, in order to protect your items. If you do not want your account to be frozen, you should be well-prepared before you reset or replace a mobile device, or submit a request beforehand.

**IMPORTANT**
1. Please consider using Google Authenticator as a security method if you have a reasonable amount of valuable items. Google Authenticator is an effective way of protecting your items. We won't be responsible for any of your loss if it is caused by account hijacking.

2. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not store any items nor Bitcoins here.

3. Please leave Google Authenticator DISABLED if you do not know what it is.
Replies

Hi hope you can reset my account please. lost my phone. whenever suits :)

I keep getting an error when i try to add the code for G-Auth, it tells me that it is invalid and that i need to try again later so i'm not sure what to do i've been trying to login since yesterday with no success.

I keep getting an error when i try to add the code for G-Auth, it tells me that it is invalid and that i need to try again later so i'm not sure what to do i've been trying to login since yesterday with no success.

I will reset it then. You could re-setup if needed.

Hey, please reset my account, i added the authenticator like years ago, and bought a new phone since, so i no longer know my code, thank you.

Hey, please reset my account, i added the authenticator like years ago, and bought a new phone since, so i no longer know my code, thank you.

Okay, all done. Will process your BTC withdrawal as well.

I had to reset my phone and the backup I had for the key isn't working. Could you reset my account?

Edit: wording

Edit 2: Looks like my account was silently reset? If so thanks. My backup was probably for some other application using google authenticator because it wasn't a QR code like the one given when I re-enabled google auth.

I haven't used this website in years and I no longer have the phone I used to use, can you unlock my account please :)

I haven't used this website in years and I no longer have the phone I used to use, can you unlock my account please :)

Sure thing.

I had to reset my phone and the backup I had for the key isn't working. Could you reset my account?

Edit: wording

Edit 2: Looks like my account was silently reset? If so thanks. My backup was probably for some other application using google authenticator because it wasn't a QR code like the one given when I re-enabled google auth.

Sometimes I forgot to answer the forum post after I reset an account. :)

Hi Joto,

Same for me, new phone and haven't used the site in some time, can I have my G-Auth disabled please

Hi Joto,

Same for me, new phone and haven't used the site in some time, can I have my G-Auth disabled please

Done. :)

Hi Joto,

Done. :)

Appreciated, many thanks

Hello, i wasn't on here for some time and i resetted my old ipod.
Can you reset my account, please?
Thank you.

Hello, i wasn't on here for some time and i resetted my old ipod.
Can you reset my account, please?
Thank you.

Sure, it's done.

Hi.

I installed and activated the Google-Authenticator with the QR-Code.
Its telling me a 6-digit number.
But its always saying "wrong code".

After some research I tried the "time synchronisation", but this did not worked for me, too.
My account is not a heavy trading account, but as you can see in your history I did some transactions over the years.
After a research in this board I decided to write within this post. Should be the right place?

I want to withdraw Bitcoin to a new address. If you say without Google Auth its possible to an old BTC address, only. (from history) it is possible maybe with one of those addresses. (have to check)
Anyways not one of those past withdraws was with a confirmation code and I was not on this site for a while.

By the way I just uploaded over 100 keys and sold them.
If my account would be "hacked" --- why the hacker should upload the keys? ;)

Can you help me out? I dont get my Bitcoin out. Thank you.

EDIT:
I can confirm that you can use the known ---> *****TTYU <--- (BTC-)address from my withdraw history. Its an active and working wallet of mine. Fee 150sat/byte -> Remaining BTC -> Withdraw (should be 0.01259971)