Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
If you have lost items, please report with the following information:

1. The item(s) that is missing from your inventory.
2. The Steam Inventory History of your transaction. (example: 22 Apr You traded with Dispenser.tf Logistic. 7:27pm – Rust.)

I will reassign the items directly to your inventory upon confirmation (if it's a database syncing problem), or compensate you in metal/credit.

*IMPORTANT*: To save us some time, please only consider your items 'lost' if they have not been registered after an hour of trade. It is perfectly normal for your items to be recognized late as the Steam API does not always give the immediate response.

Also, please edit your post if your lost items has already restored.

NOTE 1: I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the items are restored.
NOTE 2: Please only report missing tradable items here. For untradable gifts, please use the other forum thread.
Replies

Edit, gifts are finally back, thank you :)

Hi, there are 6 copies of GTA V and 1 copy of Talos Principle that are not showing up through dispenser interface but i can see them in my bot inventory. Could you take a look. Thanks!

GIFTS DEPOSIT
2016-10-23 12:08
Hi, added 25 copies Rocket League, there is showing 24 copies.

2016-10-24 16:43 SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition (SimCity 4 Deluxe)
I paid for 5x of the game but only recieved 4 of them.

1. Kerbal Space Program and The Long Dark (Appear in Dispenser Inventory but not in shop interface).
2. Sent to Dispenser 1158 (Lv.3) on Dec 11 (Around 1:00 p.m. EST).

Hi Joto, thanks for restoring the access to my gifts that got lost after steam json changes.

May i ask though, why have you taken this gift from my bot inventory?
12 Dec, 2016 You traded with Dispenser 02 (Lv.1). 8:11pm
– Tabletop Simulator

Hi Joto, thanks for restoring the access to my gifts that got lost after steam json changes.

May i ask though, why have you taken this gift from my bot inventory?
12 Dec, 2016 You traded with Dispenser 02 (Lv.1). 8:11pm
– Tabletop Simulator

Bought by this user and was not sent. https://dispenser.tf/forum/view/24232/

Sending you back the game however because I decide to revert both his trade made by that time. The credit transaction record was a bit mess up, reverting is a better solution for all.

Bought by this user and was not sent. https://dispenser.tf/forum/view/24232/

Sending you back the game however because I decide to revert both his trade made by that time. The credit transaction record was a bit mess up, reverting is a better solution for all.

Uhm, are you sure? I haven't sold a copy of Tabletop on the market for months by now and there was no record of it in my transaction history, that's why i wondered.

He actually bought it (1x region-free & 1x restriced) from other guys, see:
https://dispenser.tf/market/15177/#market_transactions
https://dispenser.tf/market/23309/#market_transactions

Hey.
1. Rainbow Six Siege 1 copy
2. 2016-12-22 13:43
It's in my bot inventory, but doesn't show up through dispenser shop interface

1. Grand Theft Auto V (S.America)
2. 2017-01-18 17:26 - Zogger's Shop - 10 Mann Co. Supply Crate Key

Edit: Nevermind, I just realized I mistakenly traded it for key credit.

1. FAR CRY® 4
2. 130399 Far Cry® 4 - Key Credit Beyond's Item Shop KEY 6.633 1 2017-02-16 20:08

/market/15861 Silent Hill Homecoming - Key Credit KEY 2.9 2017-03-07 19:34 Open
market/14696 Prototype™ - Key Credit KEY 2.39 2017-03-07 19:49 Open

Edit: Done, thanks!

— EDIT: SOLVED! THANKS, JOTO! <3 —

Dear Joto,

I have deposited 15 Sacks of Gems on my shop on 2017-03-15 03:02 UTC, but they are not showing up on the shop page.
The gems are already in the bot's inventory.

Thanks in advance <3
Judicious

Dear Joto,

I have deposited 15 Sacks of Gems on my shop on 2017-03-15 03:02 UTC, but they are not showing up on the shop page.
The gems are already in the bot's inventory.

Thanks in advance <3
Judicious

We have a bot designed for storing community items like Gems and trading cards because not all bots can trade those items.
I believe there was a bug that your bot received the trade offer instead of the "community item bot" (if you look at the inventory, you will see that the Gems are "untradable").

Now I need to fund the bot account and buy a game before I could unlock those Gems. Sorry about that but I can't tell exactly when I could get them out at this moment.