Forum/Support Market
Busy icon
If you have lost items, please report with the following information:

1. The item(s) that is missing from your inventory.
2. The Steam Inventory History of your transaction. (example: 22 Apr You traded with Dispenser.tf Logistic. 7:27pm – Rust.)

I will reassign the items directly to your inventory upon confirmation (if it's a database syncing problem), or compensate you in metal/credit.

*IMPORTANT*: To save us some time, please only consider your items 'lost' if they have not been registered after an hour of trade. It is perfectly normal for your items to be recognized late as the Steam API does not always give the immediate response.

Also, please edit your post if your lost items has already restored.

NOTE 1: I may not reply to every posts here. You can check back and see if the items are restored.
NOTE 2: Please only report missing tradable items here. For untradable gifts, please use the other forum thread.
Replies

1. 4 copies of Papers Please
2. 133957 Papers, Please - Key Credit maximus blya's Item Shop KEY
1.72 4 2017-03-20 says it was cancelled during market purchase - Cancelled (Inventory error)
They are still in bot's inventory but i can't see them in shop

upd: all good now, thx!

1. NBA 2k15
2017-03-22 02:58
Deposited 5 different games, all were moved to bot, but NBA 2k15 doesn't show up through dispenser shop interface

edit: Fixed. Thanks!

— EDIT: SOLVED! THANKS, JOTO! <3 —

We have a bot designed for storing community items like Gems and trading cards because not all bots can trade those items.
I believe there was a bug that your bot received the trade offer instead of the "community item bot" (if you look at the inventory, you will see that the Gems are "untradable").

Now I need to fund the bot account and buy a game before I could unlock those Gems. Sorry about that but I can't tell exactly when I could get them out at this moment.

Dear Joto,

Thanks for the help. I would still like to have some gems in my shop to trade. Could I try to deposit more gems? Or should I not try again because the same bug will happen again?

Thanks in advance <3
Judicious

We have a bot designed for storing community items like Gems and trading cards because not all bots can trade those items.
I believe there was a bug that your bot received the trade offer instead of the "community item bot" (if you look at the inventory, you will see that the Gems are "untradable").

Now I need to fund the bot account and buy a game before I could unlock those Gems. Sorry about that but I can't tell exactly when I could get them out at this moment.

Dear Joto,

Thanks for the help. I would still like to have some gems in my shop to trade. Could I try to deposit more gems? Or should I not try again because the same bug will happen again?

Thanks in advance <3
Judicious

Sending Gems here is perfectly fine. Just check if the bot trading with you is named "Dispenser Community Items".

EDIT: Your gem is rescued. Please withdraw the 15 sack of gems first before depositing more of them.

— EDIT: SOLVED! THANKS, JOTO! <3 —

Your gem is rescued. Please withdraw the 15 sack of gems first before depositing more of them.

Dear Joto,

The gems don't appear on my shop; I can't withdraw them.
I have waited 24 hours and they still don't appear in my shop.
If I check the bot's inventory on Steam, I see they are tradable, however.

Thanks in advance <3
Judicious

help joto...

This is already more than 24 hours, but I still cant take my keys

From my admin interface I don't see the keys locked, so I guess the system has already resolved the issue. Could you take the keys now?

help joto...

This is already more than 24 hours, but I still cant take my keys

From my admin interface I don't see the keys locked, so I guess the system has already resolved the issue. Could you take the keys now?

yeah, solved
thanks joto

1. Call of Duty Black Ops 2
2. 2017-04-11 19:49

1.-Age of Empires II HD

2.- ★★ KamiloShi ★ Store ★ Games ★★
Age of Empires II HD - LIMIT ORDER
2017-04-14 16:15

I have made 2 purchases I only got the second and the first one where I buy 1 copy of age of empire 2 hd has not been sent.
Trade history
1 http://prntscr.com/ewgz4s
2 http://prntscr.com/ewgzei
3 http://prntscr.com/ewgzsd
4 http://prntscr.com/ewh07h

Joto I just logged in and my entire shop inventory says it has been deleted. What's going on?

Joto I just logged in and my entire shop inventory says it has been deleted. What's going on?

Umm, seems Steam screwed up the inventory cache again. So basically nothing happened.

One of:
138230 Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition 2017-04-30 00:55
138229 Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition 2017-04-30 00:55

Also one of:
137983 Batman™: Arkham Origins 2017-04-27 21:57
137982 Batman™: Arkham Origins 2017-04-27 21:56

Also:
All refined metal remaining on bot

All on the bot, but not accessible via website.

Edit: mostly solved - just the refined metal is still stuck on the bot now.

One of:

Also one of:

Also:

The refined metal are being sent to http://steamcommunity.com/id/catast0phic/ , but he never accepted the trade offer. He bought the 6 ref metal from your shop on 5 April.

One of:

Also one of:

Also:

The refined metal are being sent to http://steamcommunity.com/id/catast0phic/ , but he never accepted the trade offer. He bought the 6 ref metal from your shop on 5 April.

Oh.. really sorry to waste your time on that then. I just assumed that it was another database error.

1. 2x Portal 2 gifts
2. ID 139265 Portal 2 - Key Credit BOSNIA.....'s Item Shop 2017-05-04 16:10

Also, there are multiple gifts on bot that are not visible through dispenser shop interface, even though i can see them in bot's inventory. Will appreciate if you could take a look.